Largo - wooden wall clock • Dark oak wood with numbers
Varen er udsolgt
Delivery time4 - 10 working days
Designed & asssembled inDenmark
Right to return90 days
Manufactured inthe EU
Oak wood from the EU
With Largo you'll get a great wall clock made of solid dark waxed oak wood with engravings in natural, light oak wood.
It's designed in Denmark and manufactured in the EU from local oak wood, and the clock is assembled and tested in Denmark before it's heading out on its journey to the new owner.
The contrast between the light and the dark wood is fascinating - especially when placed in well-lighted areas, and you can choose between hands in gold, silver or block color.
The hands are made of aluminium as opposed to many cheaper clocks on the market where you'll typically find hands made of plastic.
With a diameter of 28 and a height of 2 cm the clock will fit most walls, and the very quiet movement from German Junghans is 'hidden' within the clock to make the wall clock able to sit completely flat on the wall.
The clock has received a final, protective coating with transparent wax after being polished on all surfaces.
All accessories needed to mount the clock are included.
- Diameter: 28 cm
- Height: 2 cm
- Wood: Dark solid oak wood
- Movement: Junghans 838 - very quiet - built into the clock
- Color of hands: Black, gold or silver (aluminium)
- Length of hands: 10 and 8 cm
- Accesories included: AA battery, screw & wall plug
Wooden clocks are naturally affected by changes in temperature and humidity. This is not a malfunction - it's just the pure nature of wood.
All images are indicative only as all wallclocks have different structures and colors as part of their unique structure. If you have any special wishes to certain structures, color variations or something else, please include this in the note field in the cart - or send me an e-mail.
For order values above 499 DKK (~ €66 / $79):
FREE shipping worldwide
For order values below 499 DKK:
Shipping fee: 95 DKK (that equals around €13 / $15).
If you order before 7.30 CET I'll normally ship the same day.
Shipping time: 4-12 working days (depends on where in the world you're living).
Note: If you order a personalized product - e.g. with engraving - the delivery time is around 9-12 workind days - and the final delivery time also depends how quickly you can approve the draft.
Please note: Due to complex, administrative challenges, I do not deliver to Norway or United Kingdom.
You have 90 days of right to return the item and you pay for the return yourself.
If you order a product that is being made-to-order and personalized there is no right to return.
The engraving is done directly by my woodworker in Latvia.
Here is the typical time frame:
- Within around 2 working days the woodworker has a quick draft ready for your approval
- When you have approved the draft it typically takes 2-4 working days to manufacture and ship the clock
- Then it takes around 5 business days to get to you. It's shipped directly from Latvia (part of the EU)
It's sent with UPS and you will of course receive a tracking link, so you can follow the package.
- There are special rules in Latvia concerning shipping, and my woodworker is not allowed to ship a battery. This means you'll have to find an AA battery yourself
- As the product is being made-to-order and personalized there is no right to return
- I will withdraw the money from your payment method while the clock is being manufactured and the clock will be shipped as soon as it's ready