Paulis - wooden wall clock • Light oak wood with a dark pattern
Varen er udsolgt
Delivery time4 - 10 working days
Packed & shipped fromDenmark
Right to return90 days
Manufactured inthe EU
Oak wood from the EU
Paulis is a model that combines the solid, delicious and natural oak wood with a really nice and organic pattern which is reminiscent of branches, rush or what-else brings to mind.
The cutouts have received a darker waxing to achieve a really good-looking contrast to the natural oak wood color on the majority of the clock face.
The clock is manufactured in the EU and made of local, solid oak wood, and the clock is assembled and tested in Denmark before being shipped.
An almost silent, German movement from Junghans is mounted inside the clock so nothing sticks out on the back of the clock, which also makes it possible to place the clock flat on the wall.
Paulis measures 28 cm in diameter and is 2 cm thick. It's polished and treated on all surfaces and finally it has received a protective, transparent wax.
You can choose between 3 different colored hands - and screw, wall plugs and battery come with the clock so it's ready to be mounted.
- Diameter: 28 cm
- Height: 2 cm
- Wood: Solid oak wood
- Movement: Junghans 838 - very quiet - built into the clock
- Color of hands: Black, gold or silver (aluminium)
- Length of hands: 10 and 8 cm
- Accesories included: AA battery, screw & wall plug
Wooden clocks are naturally affected by changes in temperature and humidity. This is not a malfunction - it's just the pure nature of wood.
All images are indicative only as all wallclocks have different structures and colors as part of their unique structure. If you have any special wishes to certain structures, color variations or something else, please include this in the note field in the cart - or send me an e-mail.
For order values above 499 DKK (~ €66 / $79):
FREE shipping worldwide
For order values below 499 DKK:
Shipping fee: 95 DKK (that equals around €13 / $15).
If you order before 7.30 CET I'll normally ship the same day.
Shipping time: 4-12 working days (depends on where in the world you're living).
Note: If you order a personalized product - e.g. with engraving - the delivery time is around 9-12 workind days - and the final delivery time also depends how quickly you can approve the draft.
Please note: Due to complex, administrative challenges, I do not deliver to Norway or United Kingdom.
You have 90 days of right to return the item and you pay for the return yourself.
If you order a product that is being made-to-order and personalized there is no right to return.
The engraving is done directly by my woodworker in Latvia.
Here is the typical time frame:
- Within around 2 working days the woodworker has a quick draft ready for your approval
- When you have approved the draft it typically takes 2-4 working days to manufacture and ship the clock
- Then it takes around 5 business days to get to you. It's shipped directly from Latvia (part of the EU)
It's sent with UPS and you will of course receive a tracking link, so you can follow the package.
- There are special rules in Latvia concerning shipping, and my woodworker is not allowed to ship a battery. This means you'll have to find an AA battery yourself
- As the product is being made-to-order and personalized there is no right to return
- I will withdraw the money from your payment method while the clock is being manufactured and the clock will be shipped as soon as it's ready