Volpe - wooden wall clock • Light oak wood with light cut-outs
Varen er udsolgt
Delivery time4 - 10 working days
Designed & asssembled inDenmark
Right to return90 days
Manufactured inthe EU
Oak wood from the EU
If you are a fan of the natural color of solid oak wood - with nice cut-outs added to supply depth and natural shadows, then Volpe is the wall clock model for you.
The dial is made of natural oak wood with cut-out parts as hour indicators, and these cut-outs really adds depth and gives the clock a nice, modern and timeless look with the natural oak in focus.
The clock is designed in Denmark and manufactured in the EU, and it's driven by a very quiet movement from Junghans. The movement is 'hidden' in the clock, allowing the clock to sit perfectly close to the wall.
The clock is 28 cm in diameter, and all surfaces are polished. On the back is a small hole for mounting - and all accessories required for mounting are included.
Finallly, the clock has been treated with a protective, transparent wax.
Choose between aluminium hands in gold, silver or black color (unlike many cheaper watches in the market with hands made of plastic).
- Diameter: 28 cm
- Height: 2 cm
- Wood: Solid oak wood
- Movement: Junghans 838 - very quiet - built into the clock
- Color of hands: Black, gold or silver (aluminium)
- Length of hands: 10 and 8 cm
- Accesories included: AA battery, screw & wall plug
Wooden clocks are naturally affected by changes in temperature and humidity. This is not a malfunction - it's just the pure nature of wood.
All images are indicative only as all wallclocks have different structures and colors as part of their unique structure. If you have any special wishes to certain structures, color variations or something else, please include this in the note field in the cart - or send me an e-mail.
For order values above 499 DKK (~ €66 / $79):
FREE shipping worldwide
For order values below 499 DKK:
Shipping fee: 95 DKK (that equals around €13 / $15).
If you order before 7.30 CET I'll normally ship the same day.
Shipping time: 4-12 working days (depends on where in the world you're living).
Note: If you order a personalized product - e.g. with engraving - the delivery time is around 9-12 workind days - and the final delivery time also depends how quickly you can approve the draft.
Please note: Due to complex, administrative challenges, I do not deliver to Norway or United Kingdom.
You have 90 days of right to return the item and you pay for the return yourself.
If you order a product that is being made-to-order and personalized there is no right to return.
The engraving is done directly by my woodworker in Latvia.
Here is the typical time frame:
- Within around 2 working days the woodworker has a quick draft ready for your approval
- When you have approved the draft it typically takes 2-4 working days to manufacture and ship the clock
- Then it takes around 5 business days to get to you. It's shipped directly from Latvia (part of the EU)
It's sent with UPS and you will of course receive a tracking link, so you can follow the package.
- There are special rules in Latvia concerning shipping, and my woodworker is not allowed to ship a battery. This means you'll have to find an AA battery yourself
- As the product is being made-to-order and personalized there is no right to return
- I will withdraw the money from your payment method while the clock is being manufactured and the clock will be shipped as soon as it's ready