Ninna learning tower - natural - environmentally friendly bamboo wood - Danish design
Varen er udsolgt
Delivery time10 - 18 working days
Shipping costSee shipping table
Right to return90 days
Wood typeBirch wood
Organic wood? Yes
Ninna learning tower in bamboo wood - safe, durable and functional
- Designed especially for children (1-8 years) for safe and fun participation in kitchen activities
- Made from high quality bamboo wood - natural, durable and environmentally friendly
- Secure construction with stable support feet and wide base for stability
- 2 safety boards for extra support, adjustable in 3 heights without the use of tools
- Can be used as both a learning tower and high chair
- Anti-tip "feet" and practical handles for ease of use
Promotes learning and development
- Ideal for involving children in cooking and developing skills such as fine motor skills and independence
- Creates quality time and good memories as a family activity
Easy assembly with innovative click system
- Assembles without screws and tools for convenience
- No complex instructions – easy and quick assembly
Invest in your child's culinary experience
Discover a reliable and safe way to engage your children in the kitchen and create precious memories. Buy the Ninna learning tower in bamboo wood today and let your little chefs grow and thrive in the kitchen 🌟
Design: Hemmingsen Kids
Specifications for Ninna learning tower:
- The tower measures: 91.5 x 48 x 54 cm incl. support feet
- Weight: approx. 7 kg
- Steel plate height: 30, 40 & 50 cm (from the floor)
- Max load: 80 kg
- Wood: Bamboo wood
- Safety approved
- Water-repellent organic varnish
Ninna learning tower is sent directly from Hemmingsen Kids to a PostNord parcel shop.
If you buy other delicious products in the shop at the same time, these will be sent separately with Bring to the nearest parcel shop (at no extra cost).
A quick summary:
- Delivery time: 6 - 14 business days (a few countries make take longer)
- Right to return: 90 days
Please note: Due to complex, administrative challenges, I do not deliver to Norway and United Kingdom.
You also get 90 days of right to return. This way you have plenty of time to evaluate if the items meets your expectations. It could also be a gift for a lucky recipient - and then those 90 days may come in handy, if the recipient doesn't like the watch (that very rarely happens :).
If you order a product that is being made-to-order and personalized there is no right to return.