Gatis - wooden hook • Dark waxed solid oak wood
Varen er udsolgt
Delivery time4 - 10 working days
Shipping cost95 DKK (FREE on orders above 499 DKK)
Packed & shipped fromDenmark
Right to return90 days
Manufactured inthe EU
Oak wood from the EU
The dark version of Gatis in delicious, dark waxed solid oak wood is a very nice hook you can place in different patterns.
The hook is manufactured with local, European wood - and also manufactured in the EU.
It looks good in almost any room - entry, hallway, kitchen, living room or maybe the children's rooms?
Top quality and excellent finish with hidden screws that allow you to enjoy the minimalistic design.
It's tested to hold 5 kg and comes with screw and wall plug.
Buy more - get a discount.
- 2 hooks - 188 DKK (5% off)
- 3 hooks - 267 DKK (10% off)
- 4 hooks - 336 DKK (15% off)
- 5 hooks - 395 DKK (20% off)
- More than 5 hooks are also 20% off
- Discount is automatically applied in the cart and checkout
- Solid, dark waxed oak wood
- Manufactured in the EU
- Length: 13,5 cm
- Width: 4,4 cm
- Depth: 2 cm
- Capacity: 5 kg.
- Included: screw and wall plug
All images are indicative only as all wooden products have different structures and colors as part of their unique structure.
For order values above 499 DKK (~ €66 / $79):
FREE shipping worldwide
For order values below 499 DKK:
Shipping fee: 95 DKK (that equals around €13 / $15).
If you order before 7.30 CET I'll normally ship the same day.
Shipping time: 4-12 working days (depends on where in the world you're living).
Note: If you order a personalized product - e.g. with engraving - the delivery time is around 9-12 workind days - and the final delivery time also depends how quickly you can approve the draft.
Please note: Due to complex, administrative challenges, I do not deliver to Norway or United Kingdom.
You have 90 days of right to return the item and you pay for the return yourself.
If you order a product that is being made-to-order and personalized there is no right to return.
The engraving is done directly by my woodworker in Latvia.
Here is the typical time frame:
- Within around 2 working days the woodworker has a quick draft ready for your approval
- When you have approved the draft it typically takes 2-4 working days to manufacture and ship the clock
- Then it takes around 5 business days to get to you. It's shipped directly from Latvia (part of the EU)
It's sent with UPS and you will of course receive a tracking link, so you can follow the package.
- There are special rules in Latvia concerning shipping, and my woodworker is not allowed to ship a battery. This means you'll have to find an AA battery yourself
- As the product is being made-to-order and personalized there is no right to return
- I will withdraw the money from your payment method while the clock is being manufactured and the clock will be shipped as soon as it's ready