Raitis - wooden hook • Dark solid oak wood
Varen er udsolgt
Delivery time4 - 10 working days
Shipping cost95 DKK (FREE on orders above 499 DKK)
Packed & shipped fromDenmark
Right to return90 days
Manufactured inthe EU
Oak wood from the EU
The Raitis model in dark waxed, solid oak wood is a very cool hook, which fits perfectly to especially a light wall.
Use it in the hallway, the kitchen, your entry room, bedroom or any other room where you're looking to combine something practical with something warm and organic made in high quality and with a really nice finish.
The hooks are manufactured in the EU of local oak wood.
The screws are hidden so there is nothing to disturb the design - and it's up to you if you want to align your hooks in a row or if you're going for a creative hook pattern.
The hooks have been tested to carry 5 kg - and both screws and wall plugs are included.
Buy more - get a discount.
- 2 hooks - 188 DKK (5% off)
- 3 hooks - 267 DKK (10% off)
- 4 hooks - 336 DKK (15% off)
- 5 hooks - 395 DKK (20% off)
- More than 5 hooks are also 20% off
- Discount is automatically applied in the cart and checkout
- Solid, dark waxed oak wood
- Manufactured in the EU
- Length: 9,3 cm
- Width: 7,2 cm
- Depth: 2 cm
- Capacity: 5 kg.
- Included: screw and wall plug
All images are indicative only as all wooden products have different structures and colors as part of their unique structure.
For order values above 499 DKK (~ €66 / $79):
FREE shipping worldwide
For order values below 499 DKK:
Shipping fee: 95 DKK (that equals around €13 / $15).
If you order before 7.30 CET I'll normally ship the same day.
Shipping time: 4-12 working days (depends on where in the world you're living).
Note: If you order a personalized product - e.g. with engraving - the delivery time is around 9-12 workind days - and the final delivery time also depends how quickly you can approve the draft.
Please note: Due to complex, administrative challenges, I do not deliver to Norway or United Kingdom.
You have 90 days of right to return the item and you pay for the return yourself.
If you order a product that is being made-to-order and personalized there is no right to return.
The engraving is done directly by my woodworker in Latvia.
Here is the typical time frame:
- Within around 2 working days the woodworker has a quick draft ready for your approval
- When you have approved the draft it typically takes 2-4 working days to manufacture and ship the clock
- Then it takes around 5 business days to get to you. It's shipped directly from Latvia (part of the EU)
It's sent with UPS and you will of course receive a tracking link, so you can follow the package.
- There are special rules in Latvia concerning shipping, and my woodworker is not allowed to ship a battery. This means you'll have to find an AA battery yourself
- As the product is being made-to-order and personalized there is no right to return
- I will withdraw the money from your payment method while the clock is being manufactured and the clock will be shipped as soon as it's ready