Anthon climbing frame - Danish design - Safety approved - 2 color variants
Varen er udsolgt
Delivery time10 - 18 working days
Shipping costSee shipping table
Right to return90 days
Wood typeBirch wood
Organic wood? Yes
If you are looking for a nice, well-made and durable climbing frame for the little ones, then the Anthon climbing frame is just the thing for you.
The climbing frame is ideal for children from 6 months to 4 years, it is a Danish design and made by hand from environmentally friendly and organic birch plywood in a natural colour.
The climbing frame is, of course, safety approved in Denmark and designed so that the child gets both improved motor skills and balance.
At the same time, you get a total of 3 functions:
- Climbing rack with 6 steps and a common rib at the top, so that the child strengthens his motor skills, creativity and curiosity and experiences success when 'Anthon' has been climbed
- Smart staircase/climbing wall that can be reversed and used as a ramp/slide. The plate can be set on an optional step, so that the degree of difficulty (inclination) can be increased as needed
- Fixed design that means the climbing frame can be folded when not in use, so it takes up very little space
It doesn't take long to mount the ramp/stairs or pack up the stand, and the natural wood fits into most environments.
You can get it both in natural and a multi-coloured variant.
Design: Hemmingsen Kids
Specifications for the Anthon climbing frame:
- Dimensions of climbing frame unfolded: 60 x 75 x 60 cm
- Dimensions of ramp/climbing wall: 96 x 37 x 4 cm
- Material: Birch plywood and beech logs
- Produced organically and from controlled forests
- Safety approved
- Max load: 50 kg
- Ramp/climbing wall included
- Designed for indoor use
The Anthon climbing frame is sent directly from Hemmingsen Kids to the PostNord parcel shop.
If you buy other delicious products in the shop at the same time, these will be sent separately with Bring to the nearest parcel shop (at no extra cost).
A quick summary:
- Delivery time: 6 - 14 business days (a few countries make take longer)
- Right to return: 90 days
Please note: Due to complex, administrative challenges, I do not deliver to Norway and United Kingdom.
You also get 90 days of right to return. This way you have plenty of time to evaluate if the items meets your expectations. It could also be a gift for a lucky recipient - and then those 90 days may come in handy, if the recipient doesn't like the watch (that very rarely happens :).
If you order a product that is being made-to-order and personalized there is no right to return.